Click Here to take survey
I am going to be talking about questionnaires and surveys in class next week. One of the nifty new online tools is a survey generator. Basically you generate a survey and then send the link to anyone you want. They take the survey and the results are stored and can be processed using other online tools.
I want to demonstrate this tool. I put together a sample survey...I know the questions are stupid, but I wanted to show multiple choice; drop down menus; ability to capture text messages and a variety of other things. So on a beautiful pre-thanksgiving afternoon (79 degrees at 4pm!) I had nothing better to do. And, realize that as everyone is eating turkey and pumpkin pie tomorrow, I will be in class teaching! At least I will be doing something and not thinking about all the GREAT food I will be missing. I bought a tube of Pringles as my special treat for tomorrow!
If you have an extra minute, please click on the link above and take my little survey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment